Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti. Baked Ziti - classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. You want a substantial short pasta shape with places to hold the sauce and meat. You can assemble this ahead, and either refrigerate or freeze before you do the final.
Baked ziti is one of those super easy recipes the whole family will love.
Ziti is cooked, then tossed with spaghetti sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
Mom's homemade easy baked ziti recipe.
Literally this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 can of 45 Oz Favorite pasta sauce (I enjoy Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Sauce).
- You need 1 lb of Ziti of your liking.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It's 1 of Flaky peppers (if u like a bit of hotness).
- It's 1 can of 15 oz Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 oz of 8 ounce bag of Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano.
It's truly restaurant quality that's easy enough for a weekday and good enough for company!" My mother use to love to make baked ziti. Baked Ziti is an easy weeknight pasta dish! A home-cooked meal doesn't have to be fussy! We decided to dig deep into our recipe box for pasta night, and what we found is this wonderful baked ziti recipe.
Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Season with salt,pepper,and Flakey peppers. Until no longer pink..
- While the beef is browning. Fill up a large pot with water and bring to a boil for pasta.
- Open large jar of sauce and pour into a big enough pot with lid..
- When ground beef is done drain off excess fat (Hint: I put ground beef into a colander, this way you are sure to get rid of fat and don't lose any meat in the process) add beef to pot of pasta sauce and cook on low while waiting for the pasta to be done..
- When water comes to a boil add pasta and cook until Al Dente. Drain pasta into a colander..
- While pasta is cooking wisk and egg into a medium size bowl add Ricotta cheese and oregano and mix together..
- Coat the bottom of a 9inch glass baking dish with a layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta.
- Add a layer of sauce.
- Add all of the Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Add a layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Continue with pasta, sauce, and Mozzarella cheese layers until all is gone.
- Place in preheated oven and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Plate and Enjoy! Serve with bread and butter and a small salad!.
Ultimate Italian Baked Ziti creamy casserole with a homemade meat sauce, super EASY to make and super cheesy (three cheeses!) filling in under an hour. Baked ziti is lasagna's delicious cousin and a long-time favorite comfort food. Because of the savory richness of the cheese, meat and sauce it's. This recipe for baked ziti will have everyone begging you for more, and the best part, its quick and easy to make. I have a big family with big appetites, so this recipe makes big portion sizes.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, occupy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com