Actually this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Tacos Durados for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Tacos Durados using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tacos Durados
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- You need of El Milagro Yellow Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare of vegetable oil (for frying).
- It's of salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- You need of Toppings.
- It's of sour cream.
- Prepare of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need of Shredded Lettuce.
Tacos Durados step by step
- Season your ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Place two tablespoons of ground beef on half of a tortilla. You want it to be thinner for fast cooking. Repeat until all the meat and tortillas are finished..
- Heat your oil over medium/high heat..
- Gently place the tortilla into the oil beef side up, and gently fold the tortilla in half enclosing the beef inside..
- Fry on each side for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side, then remove and place on a paper towel so get rid of excess oil..
- Top with lettuce, tomatoe, sour cream and shredded cheese if you would like :).
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Tacos Durados. If you have questions or requests re this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com