Easy mexican soup from Lithuania!. She is of Mexican descent and her soup is held in high esteem in our household. As soon as the cold weather arrives, this soup goes into the weekly rotation. With your chicken already done, you are on easy street.
It's easy and quick, which is helpful since I'm a college student.
This Mexican soup is packed with beans, shredded chicken, corn, tomatoes and a little bit of heat.
It's the perfect soup to enjoy all year long.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Easy mexican soup from Lithuania! for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Easy mexican soup from Lithuania! using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy mexican soup from Lithuania!
- It's 300 grams of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of dark beans (can be red).
- Prepare 100 grams of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of canned tomatoes in their own juice.
- You need 1 liter of beef broth.
- It's 1 piece of chopped onion.
- It's 1 piece of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 300 grams of grated cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of cili.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of pepper.
Soups are easy, filling, and there is always leftovers or enough to feed a bunch of friends or family. This Mexican chicken soup is no different. Learn how to make an incredible spicy vegan Mexican soup in just literally minutes! This recipe is going to be a lifesaver for the days where.
Easy mexican soup from Lithuania! step by step
- In frying pan fry onios and garlic till gold color. Add ground beef. Fry till there wont be no water and smells good. Add salt, pepper, cili ( a loooot) . Add drained beans, tomato paste, and tomatoes with juice. Cook about 6min..
- Take a big pot, add 1 liter of beef broth and and the content of frying pan. Take a mixer, and mix it all together till solid mass. At the end add cheese!!!! Bon apetite!.
Lately I've been trying to eat more veggies - and even more so get my family to eat more veggies. I think the best way to do that is to sneak as many as you can into a soup or main dish. Because when your kids see a mound of veggies there on their plate it's always a struggle to get. A Mexican feast is an easy way to please a crowd. Try our tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas and Don't forget the guacamole!
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Easy mexican soup from Lithuania!. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, entertain door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com