Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti
- It's 1 box of Garden Rotini Noodles (or whatever noodles you like).
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic Clove chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 large of Bell Pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- It's of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- You need of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Basil and onion Spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of Italian cheese blend.
Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti instructions
- Pre-heat oven to bake at 375°.
- Spray cooking pan with non stick spray and set to the side..
- Bring water to boil for noodles. Once water is hot, add noodles and cook until tender..
- Mix all spices, onion, bell pepper, garlic, ground beef and ground Chuck together. Mix thoroughly before Browning meat..
- Brown meat. Once meat is Brown set to side..
- Mix Italian blend cheese, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese with the meat in a large bowl..
- Once cheese has been added, then add the tomatoes, spaghetti sauce and tomato paste to the meat. Stir together thoroughly..
- Add meat mix to baking pan in its entirety. Add noodles and then mix the meat with the noodles until all ingredients are blended together..
- Add mozzarella cheese to the top of the bake. (I add some extra sprinkles of oregano as well).
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes to an hour, depending upon how Brown you prefer your cheese..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, divert approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com