Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of small uncooked pasta.
- It's of milk.
- It's of water.
- You need of each chili powder, ground cumin.
- You need of each salt, paprika, smoked paprika.
- It's of pepper, garlic powder.
- You need of cornstarch.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta step by step
- Start out by heating the oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3-4 minutes. Then add the ground beef and cook until browned through, breaking it up as you go. Drain out any excess fat, if needed. Then add the pasta and milk to the skillet.
- Using a tbsp. of the water you have measured, mix it and the cornstarch together in a small separate bowl to form a slurry. Add the rest of the water to the skillet along with the seasonings and the cornstarch slurry. Stir it all together and wait for it to come to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese until it's incorporated in. Place the lid back on and let it sit for 5 or so minutes before serving..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com