Quick and Easy Lasagna.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Quick and Easy Lasagna for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Quick and Easy Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Lasagna
- You need 12 oz of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- It's 4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need of Meat Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 48 oz of pasta sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It's of Filling.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 24 oz of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesean cheese.
Quick and Easy Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Quick and Easy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make smile admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com