Easy Mexican Casserole.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Easy Mexican Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Mexican Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Mexican Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It's 5 of corn tortillas.
- It's 2 cup of Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
Easy Mexican Casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Brown then drain your meat, add rotel, drain or don't drain the juice.
- In a bowl mix the soup with the milk.
- In your casserole dish take 1 tortilla & tear in 4ths, & cover the bottom.
- Add a layer of the meat mixture about a 1 1/2 cups, just enough to cover the tortillas, next spoon & spread out the soup mixture, just enough to cover the meat, next add cheese just enough to cover..
- Repeat layers starting with tortillas, until you run out of ingredients. Ending with cheese on top. Bake for 20-30 until cheese is melted.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Easy Mexican Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, keep busy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com