Easy Stuffed Peppers. Green peppers stuffed with ground beef and rice and topped with a seasoned tomato sauce. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. Hundreds of satisfied home cooks agree: this stuffed peppers recipe is a winner.
How to Make Stuffed Peppers • Brown the beef and sausage and with some garlic and onion. • See more ideas about Recipes, Easy stuffed peppers, Stuffed peppers. · Stuffed Peppers are bell peppers filled with a rice and ground beef mixture, topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
These easy stuffed peppers are a delicious dinner that you can make ahead.
Classic stuffed peppers are a comforting meal that the whole family will love.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Easy Stuffed Peppers for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Stuffed Peppers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Peppers
- It's 4 of green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato sauce.
The hearty and flavorful filling is stuffed into. And it has the added kid-friendly benefit of being. Stuffed Peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers! They are so easy, delicious and impressive Stuffed Bell Peppers are easy to make and everyone loves them!
Easy Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Cook beef and onions, drain fat. Add garlic and mix. Set aside.
- Wash peppers. Cut tops off and scoop seeds out. Note: cut a little bit of pepper off each bottom so the peppers set level. Place on baking dish..
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of rice into each pepper. Scoop 2 tablespoons of beef into each pepper. Until full..
- Top each one with tomato sauce. Put lids of peppers back on if desired. I do this to keep the heat inside pepper..
- Bake for 45-50 min.
We fill these with a mixture of beef. Why this Easy Stuffed Peppers Recipe works. Here, colorful bell peppers make the perfect vessel for a quick vegetarian potato hash, cooked in EVOO and seasoned with favorite Mediterranean spices. Making stuffed peppers is easy and is a quick weeknight dinner idea. If you would have asked me to try stuffed peppers when I was a kid, I would have turned up my nose at you.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Easy Stuffed Peppers. If you have questions or requests around this article, occupy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com