Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Lasagna for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Easy Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna
- It's 6-9 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 of large 24 oz container small curd cottage cheese or ricotta.
- Prepare 1 quart of Spaghetti sauce of choice, mine is doctored and store bought.
- Prepare 3 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1 of Salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning.
Easy Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add marinara sauce and half a jar of water. Shake water in jar to clean all sauce from the jar. Add any seasonings you like at this point..
- Empty cottage cheese or ricotta in a bowl. Add 2 eggs, half a cup of parm, and a handful of mozzarella, salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning and mix well..
- In a large casserole, spread some sauce in bottom then layer uncooked noodles to fit on top of that. Add more marinara making sure to cover the noodles completely each layer. On top of that add a layer of cottage cheese and on top of that a layer of mozzarella and parm. Add another layer of uncooked noodles and repeat layers til done. Cover top with remaining cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 mins then uncover for 15 more..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Easy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, charm edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com