Easy Hot Pockets.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Easy Hot Pockets for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Easy Hot Pockets using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Hot Pockets
- It's 2 can of grande 8ct. biscuits flaky layers.
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of minced onion.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It's of salt.
- It's 1 of pepperoni, sliced black olives, corn, black beans, whatever you want to put into your hot pocket just keep in mind the more variety the more filling you will have and only alittle will fit into the pocket (optional).
Easy Hot Pockets instructions
- Brown the beef and all the seasonings on medium heat..
- Open your cans of biscuits and flatten out with your hand using a cutting board or other clean surface. Hold flatten biscuit up and with hands gently pull the biscuit flattening it as you go as much as you can flatten it trying to get it as round and as flat as you can..
- Lay biscuit on cutting board and put about 2 tablespoons cheese in a line like you were making a taco on the flattened biscuit..
- Scoop onto the cheese about 2 tablespoons meat..
- Fold flattened biscuit in half over the filling pressing the rounded sides together to form a taco shape. Make sure you seal it completely..
- Using a fork, pierce the top of the folded biscuit being careful not to tear too big of a hole on top..
- Place on cookie sheet lined with foil and bake @ 350°F for 14 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown..
- Serve with a fresh salad and dip in ketchup..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Hot Pockets. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep busy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com