Easy cheesy meatball subs. Cheesy Easy Meatball Subs are lightened up with ground chicken and part skim mozzarella cheese but still pack a mean, filling, flavorful meal punch. AND they had no idea that I lightened things up with chicken meatballs, part skim cheese, and a sauce that was loaded with vegetables. These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious.
Easy to prepare meatball sandwich recipe with meatballs heated in seasoned tomato sauce and topped with provolone cheese.
Stir together tomato sauce and tomato paste in large skillet.
The most amazing Cheesy Enchilada Meatball Sub Recipe!
Literally this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Easy cheesy meatball subs for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Easy cheesy meatball subs using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy meatball subs
- Prepare of seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of cubed cheese your choice.
- You need 1 packages of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of jar meat flavored pasta sauce.
- You need 1 packages of hoagie buns.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- It's 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
Once they taste it, your family will beg for this every week. Something about a decadent row of juicy meatballs, sitting pretty on a toasted roll, smothered in cheese, makes my eyes roll back in my head. Cheesy Meatballs are juicy and tender, simmered in tomato sauce. and topped with melted cheese. Serve with spaghetti for a delicious dinner!
Easy cheesy meatball subs step by step
- Combine all seasonings, minced garlic, ground beef, onion, & bell pepper in a lg bowl.
- Mix water with egg and beat together. Add to ground beef mixture. Add in bread crumbs.
- Roll into a small meatball add 1 cube of cheese in the center making sure your meat covers the entire cheese cube. Continue rolling until you've done all of the eground beef.
- Bake on 400 for about 30 min until your meatballs are thoroughly done. Drain & cover with meat sauce and bake for 5-10 min.
- Add meatballs to your hoagie buns top with shredded mozzarella. And enjoy! For an extra crunch Toast in the oven for another 5 min until cheese is melted..
Soaking up rustic tomato sauce flavours underneath a golden blanket of melted mozzarella cheese, Cheesy Meatballs is an easy dinner recipe that will be. Customize this recipe to your families tastebuds by using your favorite store-bought frozen meatballs, jarred marinara, and cheese. Cheesy Meatball Subs make the perfect weekend lunch, thanks to Emily Madden of H-E-B Cooking Connection. This Meatball sub recipe is packed with flavor and it's so simple! The tomato sauce is so delicious and the homemade This easy slow cooker meal is absolutely delicious!
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Easy cheesy meatball subs. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep busy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com