Easy Stuffed Shells.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Easy Stuffed Shells for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Easy Stuffed Shells using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Shells
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 can of favorite spaghetti sauce, I used Prego.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- Prepare tbsp of season salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It's 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of vegetables.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of white onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mushrooms (this part is completely optional).
Easy Stuffed Shells step by step
- Divide sauce into 2 portions reheat oven to 400° Cook your meat in pan with seasonings, drain fat and set aside.
- Heat pot in medium high, add 1st portion of sauce, meat, chopped onions, bell pepper and mushrooms. Make sure they are chopped small. Let simmer on low for 15min.
- Boil shells in lightly salted water until they are almost done.
- Use second portion of sauce to coat bottom of pan.
- Using a table spoon scoop meat sauce mixture into drained shells and lay them evenly on top of the sauced pan.
- Cover with foil and poke a few holes to release steam bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and cover with your favorite cheese. I used an Italian blend. Place back into the oven just until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chopped parsley just before serving.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Easy Stuffed Shells. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep busy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com