Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of orange pepper.
- It's 2 of whole green onions.
- Prepare 250 ml of corn.
- Prepare 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- It's 250 ml of beef broth.
- It's 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 500 ml of water (+ or - as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- Prepare of tortilla chips (optional).
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, entertain right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com