Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [fine chop].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- It's 1/3 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need 3 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's 1 tbs of Siracha Sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Rice Wine Vinager.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- You need of options.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- You need as needed of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- Prepare of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced - to be added to meat mixture].
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 - 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep busy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com