Easy Taco Salad.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Easy Taco Salad for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Easy Taco Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Salad
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 pkg of prepared salad mix, your choice.
- You need 3 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
- It's 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped (more or less to taste).
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1000 of Island dressing, to taste.
- Prepare 2-3 handfuls of nacho cheese Dorito chips, crunched up.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Easy Taco Salad step by step
- Brown ground beef then prepare with taco seasoning as directed on package..
- Add salad mix, tomatoes, olives, onion, cilantro, and ground beef to large bowl..
- Toss with 1000 Island dressing, as much as you prefer. (trust me, these flavors work well together).
- Crumble in (not too small) your chips and add cheese. Toss again..
- Your salad is now ready to serve!.
- I served slices of avacado on the side which we added to our own salads once it was dished out. That is, of course, optional. We love avacados!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Taco Salad. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, interest read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com