Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Easy Goulash for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Easy Goulash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Goulash
- It's 1 bag (12 oz) of wide egg noodles.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2-24 oz of cans Hunt's pasta sauce.
- You need 1 bag (8 oz) of cheese (shredded).
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It's 1 can (4 oz) of mushrooms, optional.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz) of black olives, optional.
Easy Goulash step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain and set aside..
- Boil noodles, drain..
- Combine noodles and beef in pot, add whole can of corn (with juice), both cans of sauce, and mushrooms and/or olives. Put on low fire and mix ingredients..
- Put in baking dish with cheese on top and bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Easy Goulash. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, divert entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com