Phil's Easy Chili.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Phil's Easy Chili for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Phil's Easy Chili using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Phil's Easy Chili
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet onion diced.
- It's 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- It's 8 oz of package sliced baby Bella mushrooms (cut these into smaller pieces).
- Prepare 14.5 oz of can stewed tomatoes.
- You need 16 oz of can chili beans (red beans) (I prefer mild).
- It's 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- You need 16 oz of beef broth (it usually comes in a 32oz container).
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- It's 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic and pepper seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- It's of Optional: shredded cheese.
- It's of Optional: Greek yogurt/sour creamy.
- Prepare of Optional: oyster crackers (Or any cracker).
Phil's Easy Chili step by step
- In a large pot, heat oil and brown and crumble the beef on medium heat.o.
- Add all the ingredients to the pot and stir them together. Reduce heat to medium-low for 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to simmer and stir every 5 minutes for 20 minutes..
- Serve and add optional ingredients, if any..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Phil's Easy Chili. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, divert way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com