Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced Bell pepper.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It's 2 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 degrees Celsius).
- Dice everything up and Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Make balls about 1 to 2 inches thick. Place on a cookie sheet covered with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Pull em out remove the brown stuff from around em and serve..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs. If you have questions or requests on this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com