SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings
- It's 0.5 oz of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 cup of Cabbage (shredded).
- You need 0.5 of Carrot (minced).
- Prepare 0.25 of Onion (minced).
- You need 0.5 of Egg (beaten).
- It's 0.5 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 0.5 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1.25 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shaoxing Wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Vegetable Oil.
SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, cabbage, carrot, and onion. Stir in the egg, sugar, salt, soy sauce, and vegetable oil..
- Place a large teaspoonful of filling in the center of a dumpling skin. Moisten the edges of a wonton with a few drops of water. Then fold the dumpling in half, and pinch the edges together to seal. Create a ripple pattern along the pinched edge by pinching and gently pushing together small segments of it. Repeat with remaining dumplings..
- Boil the dumplings in water until they float to the top, about 5 minutes. (If Pan-Fry: Heat 1 tsp sesame oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Carefully place dumplings in skillet, sealed-side up. Cook 3 minutes or until nicely browned on the bottom. Carefully pour in ¼ cup water and cover with lid, turning to medium heat. Steam for 4 minutes or until the whole dumpling is steamed).
- Serve with dumpling soy sauce! :).
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, please entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com