Simple Country goulash.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Simple Country goulash for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Simple Country goulash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Country goulash
- It's 2 of lbs. Lean ground chuck; (cooked & broken up into pieces.).
- You need 1 of - Lg. Onion; (diced).
- You need 1/2 of - Green Bell Pepper; (diced).
- You need 1 of - Garlic Clove; (minced).
- It's 2 of - cups Elbow Macaroni; (cook according to pkg.).
- You need 1 of - can Petite Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of - Tbsps. Real Butter.
- You need 2 of - Tbsps. Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 of - Tbsp. Kosher Salt.
- It's 1/2 of -Tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Simple Country goulash step by step
- In a Lg. Pot Make Macaroni According to Pkg. Directions..
- In a Skillet, over medium-heat; Brown ground chuck until done; drain off excess fat..
- Add Onion, bell pepper, and Garlic to Meat and cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is translucent..
- Reduce heat; Add Macaroni to meat mixture and blend together; then add tomatoes to mixture and stir; simmer for about 7 to 10 minutes..
- Remove, let stand for 5 minutes and serve..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Simple Country goulash. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com