Simple Stovetop Chili.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Simple Stovetop Chili for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Simple Stovetop Chili using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Stovetop Chili
- It's 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It's 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced (optional).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 cans (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It's 2 cans (16 oz.) of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth or water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp. of cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of salt (or more, to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Suggested Toppings:.
- You need of ·sour cream.
- You need of ·shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of ·oyster crackers.
- You need of ·sliced avocado.
- Prepare of ·sriracha.
Simple Stovetop Chili step by step
- In a large pot or skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and peppers and cook, stirring often, until the onions are translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or two more, until fragrant. Then add the ground beef. Cook until it is browned throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain out the grease, if needed..
- Increase the heat to med-high. Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, broth, brown sugar, Worcestershire and seasonings. Stir to combine. Once it reaches a boil, cover with the lid and reduce the heat to med-low. Let simmer for at least 15 minutes, but longer if you can (it'll taste better the longer you let it simmer)..
- Serve immediately, topped with whatever toppings you'd like. Refrigerate any leftovers..
- To make this recipe in the slow cooker, brown the meat first, then place everything except the broth into the slow cooker. Cook on low for 5-6 hours..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Simple Stovetop Chili. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com