Easy Salsa Beef Skillet.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Salsa Beef Skillet for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Salsa Beef Skillet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Salsa Beef Skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Taco Bell Thick &Chunky salsa. you can use what you like.
- You need 1 pkg (14 oz) of Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
- You need 2 cups of frozen corn. I used 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of Kraft mexican style shredded 4 cheese.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, chopped. if you want for topping.
Easy Salsa Beef Skillet step by step
- Brown meat in large skillet. Drain fat..
- Add water, salsa, corn and macaroni, stir. Bring to a boil..
- Cover. Simmer on low heat until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in cheese sauce. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stirring frequently..
- Top with shredded cheese and onions.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Easy Salsa Beef Skillet. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com