No Carb Microwave Meatloaf.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing No Carb Microwave Meatloaf for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have No Carb Microwave Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Carb Microwave Meatloaf
- It's 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of crushed dried green beans and onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 3 (8 oz) of cans of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt (optional).
- It's of pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup.
- It's 2 tbsp of worchestershire.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare of bowls.
- You need spoons of measuring.
No Carb Microwave Meatloaf instructions
- In a large bowl, add 2 lbs ground beef, 1/2 cup crushed dried green beans with onions, 1 tbsp cilantro, 1 8oz can of tomato sauce, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt, and a large dash of pepper. Mash!.
- Put mashed meatloaf into a big enough microwaveable bowl and cover with plastic, wax paper, whatever you have in the moment. Heat for 12 min. Drain most of the oils out after it is cooked..
- In a smaller bowl, add 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 2 tbsp worchestershire, and 2 tbsp of mustard. Mix!.
- Pour sauce over the cooked meatloaf and cook again for 5 (+) min until you think meat is cooked enough for you..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious No Carb Microwave Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, interest get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com