Easy Hamburger Soup.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Hamburger Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Easy Hamburger Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Hamburger Soup
- You need 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen.
Easy Hamburger Soup instructions
- In a stock pot, brown beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain..
- Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and bay leaf. Add salt and pepper if desired. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in vegetables. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Freezes well..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Hamburger Soup. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com