Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 cups of cheddar jack cheese.
- It's 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It's 8 of street taco sized flour tortillas.
- It's 2 tbs of unsalted butter - melted.
- It's of For the Pico de Gallo.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes - seeded and finely diced.
- It's 1/2 of small sweet onion - finely diced.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh cilantro - finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeño - seeded, minced (optional).
- Prepare of For the Mexi-Ranch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- It's 2 tbs of salsa (any heat level).
- It's 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (such as Tabasco or Sriracha).
Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat instructions
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients for pico de gallo together until well incorporated. In a small bowl wisk together ingredients for mexi-ranch until blended. Cover both and refrigerate 1 hour..
- Form ground beef into 4 burger patties. Season with salt and pelper if desired (I didnt bother becsuse there's enough salt everywhere else hete). Grill burgers to desired doneness (or to at least 160°F internal temp if you're a stickler on that)..
- While burgers grill heat a large skillet over medium heat. Working with 4 tortillas at a time, brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter. Place buttered side down in skillet. Spread 1/4 cup of shredded cheese in an even layer over each tortilla. Cook until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden on bottom..
- Transfer tortillas to plates, 2 per plate, cheese side up. Repeat with remaining 4 tortillas..
- To Assemble: Place one burger patty on what will be the bottom tortilla, top with pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, then a couple spoonfuls of mexi-ranch. Place other tortilla, cheese side doen, on top. Press everything together. Eat. Enjoy!.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com