Easy Peasy Lasagna.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Easy Peasy Lasagna for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Easy Peasy Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Lasagna
- It's 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- You need 6 of Hot Italian Sausage or 1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage.
- You need 8 oz. of Ready to Bake Lasagna Noodles.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- It's 1 Clove of Garlic- minced.
- It's 16 oz. of Tomato Sauce or Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz. of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- It's 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 2 3/4 Cups of Ricotta Cheese.
- It's 1 Cup of shredded Romano Cheese.
- You need 2 Tbs of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Mozzarella Cheese.
Easy Peasy Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in large pan until brown.
- Cook sausage until done.
- Add sausage, tomato sauce and tomato paste and basil to the above pan.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time, beat eggs, ricotta, parsley, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup Romano in medium bowl, set aside.
- One meat mixture is done, line 13x9x2 baking dish with a thin layer of meat mixture.
- Add a layer of Lasagna noodles side by side w/o overlapping/touching (you may have to break noodle to fit).
- Add 1/2 ricotta mixture -spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 meat mixture- spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 Mozzarella- spread evenly.
- Repeat the layers (noodles, ricotta, meat and mozzarella).
- Sprinkle the remaining Romano over top.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Continue baking for 15-20 minutes.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Peasy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, please gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com