Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili
- It's 1 lb. of Ground beef, browned & drained.
- You need 1 lb. of Johnsonville ground sweet Italian sausage, browned & drain.
- Prepare 2 of -cans, brooks Chili Mix (28 oz) ea.
- You need 1 of -can, bushes Chili Starter Mix.
- It's 1 of -can, petite diced tomatoes(14.5 oz) mashed.
- You need 1 of -can, dark red kidney beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- Prepare 1 of -can, black beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- It's 2 of onions, diced & sauteed.
- You need 1/4 slice of green pepper, diced & sauteed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Dry Marjoram.
- It's 1 tsp. of Dry cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili step by step
- Preheat the slow-cooker.
- Brown meats & drain off fat; add to slow-cooker..
- Add all can ingredients to slow-cooker..
- Saute' onions & green peppers in olive oil for 3 minutes; add to slow-cooker..
- Set slow-cooker for 6 hours and let it cook; when done; ready to serve..
- Note: "If you would like thicker chili; just mash or add to a blender 1 to 2 cups of beans; then add to the chili.".
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, absorb entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com