Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole
- It's 1 pound of ground turkey (or ground beef).
- You need 1 can of corn drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- Prepare 1/2 package of Taco seasoning.
- You need to taste of garlic salt.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice I used instant rice.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheese divided (I used cheddar).
Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole step by step
- Brown your ground turkey or ground beef, and drain..
- Drain beans and corn..
- Make the rice.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, don’t use all the cheese save some for the top..
- Spray dish or crockpot with cooking spray, add the mixture top with cheese.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hrs.
- Toppings sour cream, hot sauce, and severed with my Jalapeño cornbread.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, charm right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com