Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat
- You need of # ground beef.
- You need of small onion.
- You need of small bell pepper.
- It's of jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It's of chili powder.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat instructions
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.....
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers.... Salt, pepper, garlic..... Brown completely... And drain excess fat...
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool.....
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste....
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only... A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, absorb entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com