Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice. Join Monchis as he makes his delicious Chicken Quesadilla Enchiladas. Also Sheshe shows how she makes her spanish rice. Photo about A delectable dish consisting of a queso smothered quesadilla paired with spanish rice.
We opted for garlic powder for ease, but if you're looking for a more pronounced garlic flavor, you can absolutely sub in fresh garlic instead.
Whatever you call it, we've got the best Spanish Rice Recipe you can find.
It tastes like it came straight from the restaurant!
Yes, this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice
- You need of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Ground beef or chicken.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need of Crushed doritos.
- It's of Queso dip or Fritos jalapeño cheese dip.
- It's of Sour cream, salsa and lettuce optional.
- Prepare 1 packet of Spanish rice mix.
Quesadillas de queso, con todo el sabor de México y listas en pocos minutos. Te contamos el paso a paso de la receta. Todo el sabor de México en un aperitivo tan fácil como delicioso. Quesadillas de queso, acompañadas con dos salsas: una picante y otra más suave y cremosa.
Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice instructions
- Cook ground beef or chicken and shred and mix with taco seasoning.
- Layer shredded cheese, meat and crushed chips on tortilla and top with nacho cheese or queso sprinkle with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet on low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes) flip and brown the other side.
- Prepare rice as directed and top with queso.
- You can serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and shredded lettuce if desired.
Rice is sauteed with onion and green bell pepper, and then simmered with water, chopped tomatoes and spices. Season with chili powder and salt. Start the meal at Don Pancho's with queso dip, chicken wings, choriqueso or the chips and salsa that come with every meal. The entrée menu includes favorites like nachos, quesadillas and burritos, along with specials from the grill. House specials at Don Pancho's include the chimichanga, steak tacos.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, entertain get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com