Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. It's a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. I keep the ingredients on Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets.
An easy homemade pizza dough topped with all your favorite taco toppings A taco pizza recipe.
I've been wanting to do a "Taco Tuesday" post since I started, and why haven't I?
Two favorite things TACOS + PIZZA lovers unite!
Literally this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- Prepare 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- You need 1 Envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- You need 3 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1 of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
Now you don't have to choose because your two favorite nights of the week Taco Tuesday and Friday Night Pizza got together. This loaded taco pizza is exactly what you've been. It's also perfect for feeding a crowd or celebrating Taco Tuesday in a unique way. Taco pizzas are relatively just as easy to make as tacos.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake step by step
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..
Make mini pizzas so everyone can choose their fillings and toppings. My pizza pan can only hold three crusts at a time. Taco Calzones: Cut them into squares and fill and bake them as taco pockets (just don't put the lettuce inside). For a non Mexican Pizza option you. Easy Taco Bake - A pasta dish that tastes like a taco!
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. If you have questions or requests on this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com