Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- It's 1-2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- You need 2 packs of brown gravy or homemade brown gravy.
- It's 1-2 of small cans of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of onion optional.
Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes step by step
- Mix the first 4 ingredients, make into patties.
- Brown the patties in a small amount of oil in a pan on both sides. Or on sauté mode (want to cook them until they are just about done).
- Remove patties set aside, add in onions, if not using onions skip ( caramelized onions then follow directions for gravy packets then add to pot.
- Next add back the patties and drain mushrooms, add them in... let cook until hamburger patties are done, and gravy is thick. Serve over mashed potatoes. (I turned off my sauté mode and just put the lid on after my Gravy had thicken up.).
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, charm door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com