Easy Crockpot Chilli.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Easy Crockpot Chilli for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Easy Crockpot Chilli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chilli
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1.5-2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 packets of chilli seasoning.
- You need of Butter.
- You need 2 cans of pinto beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (chilli style is best).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
Easy Crockpot Chilli step by step
- Put the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chilli seasoning into your crockpot.
- Stir until blended well. Put the lid on and cook on low until your ground beef is ready.
- Add butter to a Dutch oven or cast iron pot and heat on medium low.
- Chop the onions per your preference and sauté in butter until translucent and slightly golden from the butter (I used about 4 tablespoons).
- Add the ground beef and cook on medium heat until browned.
- Add ground beef and onions mixture to the crockpot and continue cooking on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy Crockpot Chilli. If you have questions or requests on this article, make laugh entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com