Easy Spaghetti Bolognese.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Easy Spaghetti Bolognese for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Easy Spaghetti Bolognese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- It's 250 gr of spaghetti.
- It's 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of parsley leaves, minced.
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a coriander, rinse under cool water, and drain..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until it change color..
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are soft..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust the taste..
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.).
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum! 😋.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy Spaghetti Bolognese. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, engross entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com