Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ). This is a traditional style of making ground Beef in Goa. Red Chillies and Vinegar make the flavor distinctly Goan! Masala kheema can be eaten as a main course for lunch or dinner.
I like it too, with chopped tomato, avocado and cilantro on top.
The kheema is dry -- by that I mean that it is not thick and bound with a sauce like chili.
The word Kheema means ground meat and it also means a spicy curry made with ground chicken often served with paav which are similar to hamburger buns/potato rolls.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef )
- Prepare 150 grams of beef kheema (ground beef).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Oil to fry.
- You need 4 of black olives, chopped.
- It's 2 of Jalapenos or 3-4 green chillies , chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mint leaves and Cillantro leaves , chopped. i used more mint leaves.
- It's 3/4 tsp of Salt (add or less as per your taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilly sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of of lemon squeezed into juice.
Kheema palak is ground chicken and spinach curry cooked with Indian spices. But the last time I cooked spinach, I added some kheema to it. Ground meat is called kheema, both in hindi and in telugu, and it is traditionally either goat or lamb meat. The Best Indian Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly
Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) step by step
- I used frozen meat, so had to defrost it first..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the beef till the pink colour is gone. Then add salt and pepper and saute well.
- Now add chilly sauce and Soy sauce n saute. Then add basil, jalapenos (or green chillies ) and olives and saute.
- When the meat is almost fried add mint and cillantro leaves and saute till the meat is done..
- Finally add lemon juice n mix well. you may garnish with another set of chopped mint leaves. Your kheema is ready :).
- You can also use this recipe for other ground meat. Goes well with rice or breads :).
- One fine saturday Morning, i bought a kheema (though i cooked in the evening :D) .. i wanted to cook it myself in my own simple way. The way i can do it, simple, easy and tasty :p... i am no expert in cooking but i am definately making a good progress. If you try this recipe, lemme know, how good i'm ! Thanks a lot peeps , i dedicate this dish to all my friends here, who made me believe that, yes i can cook too.. Cheers !.
- Hadnt had beef for months, so this was, way too tasty lol.
Indian Ground Beef Coconut Curry, Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Pineapple Kheema (indian Middle Eastern Spicy Ground Beef with Baharat Seasoning, Mint, and CilantroKalyn's Kitchen. seasoning, fat free greek yogurt, ground cumin. Get the recipe for Spicy Ground Beef. ADD YOUR REVIEW. bay leaves. ground beef. cilantro. cinnamon sticks. I though it was very tasty, and a quick, easy, way to use up ground beef. This ground beef curry recipe (aka kheema curry) actually reminds me of Jamie Oliver's curry vindaloo; sweet, savory, bright but without the fiery hot spices.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ). If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com