Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef).
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef)
- You need of Empanada.
- It's 4 cup of Instant Corn flour Masa(add more if you want to make more).
- You need 1 of water as needed.
- It's 1 of frying oil(about 2 cups if its a medium pan).
- It's of Stuffing.
- It's 1 of Ground Beef(I used 1 package..you can use as much as you want).
- You need 1 can of tomatoe sauce(I used the small size can).
- It's 1 of Ground California Chili(add to taste - I used about 2-3 tbsps).
- You need 1 dash of chicken flavor bouillon(add to taste).
- You need 1 of water( you can add less or more it all depends on how juicy you want it).
- Prepare 1 of Monterey Jack Cheese thin slices(OPTIONAL).
- Prepare of Nopales.
- Prepare 1 packages of diced Nopales.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- It's 1 of diced tomatoes(I used 1 large).
- Prepare 1 bunch of diced cilantro(optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of squeezed limon(you can add more or less your choice).
Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) instructions
- Beef: Cook Beef well. ADD tomatoe sauce,dash of bouillon,about 2-3 tbsp of Ground California Chili, and some water. STIR. Bring it to a boil then Turn off stove..
- Mix Masa with water. Make sure the dough its not to sticky..
- Do golf sized balls. Pat them until they are flat like tortillas..
- Start stuffing them with the beef. Fold them in half and start sealing the edges.**I like to add Monterey Jack Cheese thin slice (optional)**.
- Heat up some frying oil and once its hot. Begin frying your Empanada...ONCE IT TURNS GOLDEN BROWN --> remove from pan..
- Nopales: Boil until tender then drain water...Mix diced nopales,tomatoes,onion, and cilantro. Squeeze a good amount of limon on it. Stir and Enjoy!.
- You can also make Rice as a side dish as well. ENJOY!!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef). If you have questions or requests just about this article, occupy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com