Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff. Browned ground beef is simmered with garlic and condensed cream of mushroom soup, then mixed with prepared egg noodles and sour cream. This is a very simple and quick beef stroganoff that can be made after a busy day at work. It uses ground beef and mushroom soup!
This ground beef stroganoff recipe with sour cream is cooked in the crockpot or slow cooker.
Serve with rice or noodles, and steamed broccoli.
Serve this easy dish with rice or simple buttered noodles and steamed broccoli or green beans.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
- It's 250 grams of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- It's 150 ml of cooking cream.
- It's 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion salt -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
For an Instant Pot version, try this Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff. Ground beef recipes are a time-pressed cook's favorite go-to options for weeknight dinners. The fast-cooking, hearty protein is ready to go in just five to seven minutes. Create a fast stroganoff sauce with beef broth and Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour, stir in sour cream, and dinner is served.
Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..
This simple homemade stroganoff recipe takes me straight back to my childhood. I use ground beef in my stroganoff because it's usually what I have on hand, and it's inexpensive and kid-friendly. This easy, ground beef stroganoff recipe features a creamy, meaty sauce served over egg noodles, and That's why this ground beef stroganoff is a perfect choice. When I was craving some last week, I I create dairy free recipes with simple ingredients because I know how hard living dairy free can be. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, engross approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com