Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Mexican Tacos for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Mexican Tacos using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Tacos
- You need of Ground beef.
- It's of Yellow corn tortillas.
- It's of Toothpicks.
- It's of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It's of Sour cream.
Mexican Tacos instructions
- Cook ground beef until browned.
- Drain ground beef.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cooking oil to a non-stick pan under medium low heat.
- When oil is heated add tortilla.
- Cook for 30 seconds on each side.
- Repeat those steps with each tortilla.
- Add ground beef to tortilla.
- Use toothpicks to hold tortilla together (as shown in the picture).
- Fyi - each taco needs two toothpicks.
- Deep fry under medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Drain & Enjoy :-).
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mexican Tacos. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com