Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas
- It's 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 450 g of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder (I used blended dried chillies).
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of beef stock (or water).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheese (according to your preference).
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas (or you can use Pratha bread too!).
Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas step by step
- Preheat oven to 90 C (to keep Quesadillas warm while cooking batches)..
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil..
- Add the ground beef, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Heat until cooked through, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and stock and cook for 1-2 minutes more..
- Remove beef from pan into a bowl..
- Distribute about 2 cups of shredded cheese among all tortillas (on one side of them)..
- Distribute ground beef on top of cheese. Then sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of ground beef. Fold tortilla over in half..
- Grill the Quesadillas on a pan (medium low heat) until golden brown and cheese is melted (carefully turning and watching to ensure they don't burn)..
- Cut each half moon in half and it's ready to be served!.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas. If you have questions or requests re this article, please admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com