Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes
- You need 1 kg of peeled potatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter.
- It's 5 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- It's 400 ml of beef stock + half tbsp white flour.
- You need 100 ml of red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato puree.
- You need 400 ml of veg stock + 100ml milk.
- Prepare 1 of buttered ovenproof dish.
Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes step by step
- Chop the onion and the potatoes into rings. And add to a pan with the veg stock. Cover the pan with a lid..
- Finely chop one onion.
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the chopped onion, cooking on a medium heat.
- Peel and chop the carrots into cubes.
- Add the mince, carrots, thyme, horseradish, tomato puree, and seasoning to the pan.
- Once the meat has browned, add the wine and leave to cook off.
- Add the beef stock to the pan and leave to simmer.
- Cook the two pans for 20 mins.
- Once the potatoes have gone soft, turn the heat off the potato pan and let it cool enough that it won't burn you when placing on the pie.
- After 10 mins. Add the beef to the ovenproof dish.
- Carefully add one layer of slices of potato on top of the beef..
- Carefully add a layer of onions. Season with rosemary and salt and pepper..
- Now back to another layer of potatoes. Alternate between the potato and onion layers until your dish is full..
- Preheat 175C. Add the dish and cook for 30 mins.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, engross gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com