My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘.
Actually this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘
- Prepare 1 kg of Minced Beef.
- It's 1 tbls of Butter, may need a little more when the beef mince added.
- It's 3/4 of of A medium Onion.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Peas.
- You need 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper flakes.
- It's 2 of dried Beef stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 of veg Stock cube.
- Prepare 3/4 pint of boiling water.
- You need 2 tbls of Cornflour in 1/4 Cup cold water.
- It's of Potatoes to make mash on top.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 instructions
- Dice the Onion then add to melted butter on frying pan. When the onions have cooked for one minute add the Beef mince and turn it over gently and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn the beef all over until all coloured then add the peas, Peppers Balsamic vinegar stir in until all mixed.
- Add the 2 beef and 1 veg stock cube crumbled in the Mince then add the Boiling Water stir to mix. Let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile peel and add potatoes to boil and mash. I have boiled maris piper for mashed potato and Sweet potato to mash. I did this because 3 of us like sweet mashed potato but the other 2 persons only like white potato mash. The other person likes both. Haha..
- Thicken the meat with the cornfkour and a little cold water and mix until thicker add more if its not thick enough. Then add it to a quite big roasting dish. My dish is 8x6 inch. 3inch deep. Half all the ingredients to make a smaller one..
- Let the potatoes cool a bit then add on top of the minced beef.
- Adding the potato on top make sure its about 2 inches of potato mash on top. The beef which if thick holds the potato on top. Then add to a preheated oven 180°C 15 - 20 minutes. Put under a grill for 5 minutes when cooked for extra criso on top..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘. If you have questions or requests around this article, interest read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com