Easy Homemade Beef Tacos.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Easy Homemade Beef Tacos for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Homemade Beef Tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Beef Tacos
- You need of Ingredients.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasoning or make your own.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of sirloin ground beef.
- It's 1 of small onions, diced OR 1 bundle of green onions, chopped.
- It's 4 cup of of shredded/ chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream - optional.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese - optional.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of package of soft flour/corn tortillas.
- You need of Easy Pico De Gallo.
- Prepare 5 of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of the already diced onions or chopped g. onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Easy Homemade Beef Tacos instructions
- Heat skillet to med. high, start to add ground beef. Add garlic. Add half the taco seasoning while cooking. Add 1 small onion, diced or green onions after meat is half way cooked. Lower heat. Let cook..
- While meat is cooking. Chopped up lettuce and put aside. Dice up tomatoes, put in bowl. Than add onions and chopped cilantro. Add lime juice. Dash of salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Finish meat, add last bit of seasoning, add few tablespoons of water and mix. Turn off heat and get the rest of items ready...
- Heat up wraps or shells. And Set up taco station with all of your ingredients, pico de gallo, lettuce, cheese, s. Cream.... Let family have at it... Yummmeeee!!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Easy Homemade Beef Tacos. If you have questions or requests something like this article, divert way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com