Philly Cheesesteak Burgers.
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Philly Cheesesteak Burgers for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Philly Cheesesteak Burgers using 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Burgers
- You need of for the veggies:.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil of choice.
- You need 1 large of onion, cut into half rings.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper, cut into strips.
- It's 1 can of sliced mushrooms (drained) (13oz. can).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of for the burgers:.
- You need 2 lb of ground chuck or ground sirloin.
- You need 1 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of jack daniels steak sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's of other:.
- You need 4 of kaiser hamburger rolls.
- You need 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 small of handfulls shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 4 slice of of a large tomato.
- It's 4 small of handfulls shredded cheese of choice.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
Philly Cheesesteak Burgers step by step
- For the burgers:.
- In a large bowl, combine all burger ingredients. Mix well with hands..
- Make 4 equal half pound burgers. Form into patties. Place a small dimple in center. (This is to reduce shrinkage and help from plumping up to much in the middle).
- Cook burgerss how you like them done, skillet, grill, oven. Etc. Set aside and keep warm. ( cook veggies while these are cooking).
- For the veggies:.
- Combine all veggie ingredients in a large skillet. Saute until veggies are tender but not mushy. Place in a bowl and set aside. Keep warm..
- Toast buns if u wish, i do.. dab butter in skillet, place buns and cook until golden. Or use a grill..
- Place bottom of kaiser on a plate..
- Place burger on top..
- Spread mayo on top inside of bun..
- Top burger with sauted veggies..
- In a small saucepan.. add 1/4 tbl butter, melt it, add 1/4 of the shredded cheese, heat and stir until melted. Pour over burger..
- Add tomato and lettuce. (If desired).
- Top with top bun..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- NOTE: if u dont want half pound burgers, make 8 1/4 lb. Burgers. And you will just need a bit extra tomato, lettuce, cheese.. etc.. to cover each burger..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Philly Cheesesteak Burgers. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make smile contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com