Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro).
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro)
- You need 1 each of Your Fav Hamburger Bun.
- You need 1 1/3 lb of 95% Ground Sirloin/ 5% Ground Chuck, Pattied.
- Prepare 2 slice of Cucumber, Zebra Stripped.
- You need 1 slice of Tomato.
- You need 2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- You need 2 oz of Tataziki Sauce (Cucumber/Gyro Sauce).
- It's 4 each of Red Onion Petals, French Cut.
- It's 1 dash of Oregano, dried.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 dash of Lowerys Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Butter, unsalted.
Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) step by step
- Divide Ground Sirloin into 1/3 lbs patties. (5.3 oz) Liberally dust patty with lowerys and pepper. (I use a 95/5% ground Sirloin/ Chuck mixture. Go to your local butcher for help if needed.) Cook to desired temperature, just not well done please....
- Butter and toast your favorite Hamburger Bun, after its toasted, sprinkle lightly with Garlic Powder.
- Build burger as follows....
- Feta Cheese.
- Tataziki Sauce.
- Red Onions.
- Heavy Dash of Oregano.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro). If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make laugh retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com