Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers. Ground Beef & Vegetable SoupAunt Bee's Recipes. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe is easy, comforting and easy on the budget. Using hamburger / ground beef, lots of potatoes, vegetables.
This Cheesy Beef and Sweet Potato Taco Casserole is part of my series of casseroles here on Food & Friends.
Rinse the potatoes thoroughly and cut into wedges.
Do not cook all the way through.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers
- Prepare 1/2 lb of 93 lean ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of au gratin potatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of almond milk (or any other milk).
- You need 1/2 of avacado (substituted for butter).
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I use taco flavor).
For the pepper sauce, rinse and dice the peppers. Peel the garlic and chop finely. Add the paprika and deglaze with vinegar and broth. Put in a bowl and cover with cold water, mixing to rinse off the starch.
Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers instructions
- Boil 2 and 1/4 cup water with almond milk and mushed avacado.
- Add potatoes from box and sauce packet stirring frequently.
- Brown beef.
- Sautee green peppers with coconut oil, butter, or water if you prefer them not crispy.
- Combine potatoes, sauteed peppers, and beef together in one bowl.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheese as a topper and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let it cool and serve!.
Made with beef, potatoes and, of course, cheese, the combination couldn't be any better! Instant pot beef & cheesy potatoes. These Cheesy Stuffed Peppers are a crowd favorite and family approved! Tender peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, cheese, and more! Spoon beef mixture into each pepper and top with more cheese, then cover baking dish with foil (sprayed with cooking spray to prevent cheese sticking).
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, occupy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com