My Homemade Chili.
Actually this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable My Homemade Chili for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have My Homemade Chili using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chili
- It's 4 of and 1/2 lbs Ground Beef.
- It's 3 of Sirloin Steaks chopped into chunks (fat removed).
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans Hunt's seasoned diced tomatoes in sauce.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of cans Rotel fire roasted tomatoes drained.
- It's 1 can of Hunt's tomato sauce.
- It's 2 (27 oz) of cans Bush's Chili Beans rinsed.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of large yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of large jalapeno pepper chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- You need 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- It's 1 of Tblsp garlic salt plus extra.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper plus extra.
- It's 1 of Tblsp chile powder.
- You need 1 of Tblsp ground cumin.
- It's 1 of Tblsp oregano.
- It's of Juice of half a lime.
- You need A few of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of squirt of ketchup.
- It's 1 of squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 (8 quart) of chili pot.
My Homemade Chili instructions
- Saute the onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper and garlic with some olive oil in a small pan just until they sweat then dump into a bowl and set aside.
- Start browning the sirloin steak chunks and the ground beef in the chili pot, add some garlic salt and pepper and cook until you think it is good and browned.
- Drain the grease from the meat and return to the pot then add the sweated peppers, onions and garlic with the meat mixture and stir well.
- Start adding your canned tomatoes and sauce and give it a stir.
- Next add the chipotle, beef bouillon, bay leaves, garlic salt, black pepper, chile powder, cumin, oregano, lime juice and give it a big stir to combine and bring it all to a boil then to a low simmer for 30 minutes stirring once in a while.
- Then add your 2 cans of chili beans and the Worcestershire, ketchup and chocolate syrup then stir well to combine and cook for an additional 30 minutes giving a stir once in a while.
- Done !! ENJOY !! ❤️😋😋❤️ Top with sour cream or your favorite grated cheese and serve with some garlic bread or butter crackers !!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable My Homemade Chili. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, interest door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com