Nikki's Shepherd's Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Nikki's Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Nikki's Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Shepherd's Pie
- It's 3 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of french onion soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks.
- It's 4 tsp of beef bullion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 pinch of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of 15.5 oz can corn, drained.
- You need 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 of splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 8 of -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside.
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain.
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed.
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture.
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Nikki's Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, make smile open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com