Spicy Beef Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Spicy Beef Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Spicy Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Casserole
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of mild taco sauce.
- It's 5 tsp of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- It's 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of baking mix, gluten-free.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Yellow cornmeal.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of soymilk.
Spicy Beef Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Spicy Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests around this article, interest right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com