Scain's version Shepherds Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Scain's version Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Scain's version Shepherds Pie using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scain's version Shepherds Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 can of peas (no liquid).
- It's 1/2 can of corn (no liquid).
- It's 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of each garlic powder, oregano, pepper.
- You need 3 of red potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Scain's version Shepherds Pie instructions
- In a pot, get potatoes boiling for about 20 min.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, once almost cooked add onion and carrot. Cook about 5 min.
- Add flour to ground beef mixture in skillet, low heat, then add beef broth and tomato sauce. Let simmer about 10 min.
- Add peas, corn and seasonings to ground beef mixture. Keep simmering on low 5 min.
- Drain potatoes, add milk and butter and whip (making mashed potatoes).
- In a casserole dish, add in beef mixture, top evenly with mashed potatoes then cheese.
- Cook 20 min in a 400 degree oven.
- BAM!! If your guy doesn't love this hearty meal, he can't be satisfied ;).
- Sometimes I add a few shakes of cayenne pepper and nutmeg to the beef. It adds a nice kick..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Scain's version Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, entertain right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com