Easy Shepherds Pie. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping.
Cottage Pie uses ground beef I find that the easiest way to make this dish is to work ahead.
British European Recipes Shepherd's Pie Recipes Tomato Beans and Legumes Pea Recipes Lamb Recipes Onion Recipes Beef Corn Recipes.
Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Easy Shepherds Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Shepherds Pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherds Pie
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 3 Tbsp of garlic.
- It's 1 Tbsp of cavendars.
- You need 1 Tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Rosemary.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Worsteshire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 5 of large potatoes.
- You need 2 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan.
The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables. This lightened up easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lean ground beef, lots of veggies, and topped with yukon gold mashed potatoes. I was looking for a quick & easy Shepherd's Pie recipe and took a shot at this one. For those who don't know the difference, both Shepherd's and Shepherd's Pie is actually an incredibly easy dinner to make, and if you cook your potatoes and filling.
Easy Shepherds Pie step by step
- Prehate oven to 400. Boil potatoes and make mashed potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef through. Add garlic, spices, Worsteshire, wine, chicken broth. Simmer until most liquid evaporates.
- Add tomato paste and veggies. Simmer until veggies are thawed..
- Add two yolks and Parmesan to mashed potatoes.
- Put meat mixture in baking dish and top with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle Parmesan on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face - especially when you get seconds! A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling topped with creamy mashed potato and a. But, here in the USA ground beef seems to be the more popular way to make an easy Shepherd's Pie. This easy shepherd's pie is similar to cottage pie but it uses lamb mince instead of beef mince, a tradtional shepherd's pie. This stovetop Shepherd's Pie uses ground beef, frozen veggies and broth for a hearty stew that gets topped with extra cheesy mashed potatoes.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Easy Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, engross contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com